New Piece on RTB site

I've just sent Tim another piece to go with my other offerings on the Rothwell
temperance Band site. This one is unusual for me in that it is an arrangement of
Folk songs. Generally for copyright reasons and because I like my musical
material to define its own form I try to avoid doing arrangements rather than
compositions. T

his piece is a fantasy on German folk tunes which was requested by Matthias
Jacobi of St Stephans Band in Hamburg. Matthias said to me that their band found
that most of their audiences appreciated the British band sound but would like
some German tunes done in brass band style. This Fantasy makes use of tunes that
are familiar to British people but are of German origin so if you are taking a
band to Germany it might be a useful addition to the repertoire.

People that have mentioned problems with margins with previous pieces might find
that I have solved the problems this time.

All the best

Steve Watkins