The Harry's

Following a number of suggestions for this, the competition formerly known
as the Oscars will in future be known as "The Harry's" as a tribute to the
late, great Harry Mortimer. I'm sure that had he been born in our time, he
would have been an active member of this list! (also, a very polite member
too!)

In view of the demise of the original site, I have extended voting until
Christmas Eve.

Visit: http://www.awooler.demon.co.uk/votes.htm

Another learning opportunity came out of all this - you also can't hide
illegal use of trade marks within your meta tags according to those nice
people from the Motion Picture Academy!

Happy voting!

Andy