Is your bandroom ready for 2004?

I ask this questions as a property manager .

I read a letter in the BB today which  has of course struck a chord. I
am at present on the Disability Access Group in my local town and
it is obvious that property managers and owners are not aware that
buildings have to be disability friendly by the year 2004

This means that not only for wheel chair and physically handicapped
people but other of disabilities too( hearing and visually impaired
disabilities are also included.

Local Access groups can give advice and help mostly at no cost and of
course there is a chance to build good community relations  also gain
good publicity for the band.