Wanted: A well-used baritone

I would like to get my hands on a well-used, inexpensive (hopefully not an
oxymoron) baritone.

This would be for my son, who prefers the larger instruments to the cornet
(which his sister plays and in which I have been trying to create some
interest).

Because of he has a communication disorder, he does not respond well to
verbal input, but is good at copying.  Currently he is trying a very old
tenor horn, but of course with the different pitches we are not able to do a
"copy what I do" routine and still get the same note.

When I say well-used, I mean as long as it plays I am not concerned about
much else.  This instrument will probably be dropped several times before my
son moves on to greater things.  I don't want to worry about major repairs.

This is all further complicated by the fact that I live in Vancouver,
Canada.

Any leads would be most appreciated.  I can be reached off-list at:
bstride@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Brian