Trombone Solo required?????

Dear All!!

       Has anybody out there herd of the Trombone Solo "Blue John" and where
i can get my hands on it to have a look?  Although i haven't herd it before
i've been told that it is a solo worth learning??  I've already done "The
Acrobat" (I think every Trombonist has done it to death) "The Winning Spurt"
i've been looking at "The Joker" but this one is a little easy!!
       Anybody suggest any others????
Xmas Wishes ROB