Re: Australian Bands

The reason for my note was not in any way to "paint someone in a
bad light" (we had enough of that a few weeks ago!!!) and I would
like to apologise for upsetting anyone with my first note, no
criticism was meant to be implied and I was not in any way having
a go at Chris Earl  or Australia's Band world. I have since
telephoned Chris and spoken to him personally and clarified this.
Maybe my note was worded a little clumsily!!!!!
I am however still seeking help, I am looking for contact
names/telephone number/e-mail addresses for Brass Bands in
Australia that have publications about themselves
I also previously gave the wrong e-mail address it should have
been mark.duttonville@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I would like to reiterate that no slight on the name of Chris Earl
or Australia's Band world was meant.