ADMIN: List

A couple of days ago my primary for the mailing list (Redhotant) went
belly up (again) with router and/or DNS problems. Normally these sort
themselves out but this time they haven't.

For now I'm using my secondary ISP (Demon).

Sorry for the delay getting it all back, blame GNER/Railtrack/The Tories.
At the moment I leave for work at 05:45 and get home at about 22:00 6 or
7 (yes really) days a week and will continue to until the back end of
January.

You can do the sums for yourselves on how much sleep I get let alone
time to sort out ISPs.

Anyhow I left work a little early today so that I could do the switch.
Touch-wood it's back up for the moment.

-Nigel