Masters of Space and Time

Hi, everybody!

Would anyone here know what's happening with the piece entitled "Masters of
Space and Time" by Bruce Broughton?  (It sounds like it should have
references to Dr. Who in it!!)

This piece was commissioned to be the 2001 Championship level test piece by
NABBA and one of the English contests, as well (I'm hazy on those details).

It was supposed to be done by October, but here it is halfway through
December and we haven't got the music (NABBA championships are in
mid-April).  We have a photocopy of a beta (preliminary) version of the
score, but that will be rather difficult to play from, and would it even be
legal for us to copy it for all the members of the band to play off of?

Does ANYONE know when it will be sent out?

Thanx!!!

Guy Clark
Illinois Brass Band (USA)