RE: Masters of Space and Time

HI, David!

Thanx for the reply!

I read that as we have ONLY 16 weeks before NABBA.  We are accustomed to
beginning work on the test pieces in October or November at the latest.
This puts a crimp in our ability to prepare adequately!

Some of us have been trying to practice our parts from copies of the Beta
version score, and it isn't fun reading those tiny score sized notes!
Especially if one is a solo cornet and has to pick ones part out of the mix!
(I know... whinging colonials! ;-) )

Another list member advised me privately that it is supposed to be out in
January.   I  understood that it was supposd to be out in October!

Oh, well, good luck to all of us!!!

Guy Clark
IBB