Re: Recoding of Spring

I have found a very poor quality version of the file - unfortunately, it
jumps around about giving a certain Scottish feel to the music! However, as
possibly the only surviving copy of the first ever brass band broadcast over
the net, it still is worth a listen!

File size is 487k, email me privately for a copy now, I'll get around to
placing on my website as soon as possible.

I also have the hymn we started off with which I can also send (67k).

These are .ram files so you'll need the Real Player from http://www.real.com

Andy