RE: Recoding of Spring

Not the only surviving copy, I'm pleased to say. I have all 5 concert items.
Can send them if people want - they ZIP down to 2.3MB total. The main
problem with them is the low volume level.

Sad that the Royal Holloway performance doesn't seem to have been preserved.
A lot of work went into making that quite a polished affair, as I remember.

Martin Taylor
Bb Bass, Wantage Silver, Cyberband 96, Cyberband 97