Re: Masters of Space and Time

David, you will know this bit for others:
 we expect to spend no more than 2 weeks on any test piece.  Parts are
handed out well in advance and we're expected to be able to play them when
we start rehearsing with a conductor.  However, in those 2 weeks we will
probably pack in 8 rehearsals.  I'm sure we'd like to spend more time but
with concerts each weekend and rehearsals based around the programmes for
these it is difficult!

Phil.
Fodens.