Re: Barocco

On Wed, 20 Dec 2000, multi-print.co.uk wrote:

> Hi List
>
> I am looking for the publisher of a piece of music called Barrocco which I
> believe was recorded by Rothwell Temperance Band.
>
> All I have managed to find out so far is that it may be published by an
> overseas company.
>
> Andrew Whitaker
> Lofthouse Band

	Hi, Andrew: here it is, the first piece at the top of my music
folder's current contents:

	"Barocco", by Robert van Beringen, published by DE HASKE Music
Publishers Ltd., P.O. Box 744, NL-8440 AS Heerenveen, Holland.

Gene H. Chan					       genechan@xxxxxxxxx
Burnaby, BC, Canada				       gene_chan@xxxxxxxxx
Little Mountain Brass Band		  http://www.geocities.com/lmbb_ca/
British Columbia Regiment Association Band
			       http://www.mybc.com/Groups-BCRegimentAssocBand