James Morrison

Hopefully I am allowed to post this email on the BB list.  It was sent
to me by my friend Bruce Bromley, who is the webmaster of the James
Morrison web site, and he's asked if I may post it.  Thought it might be
of interest to some of you out there.

Thanks
Carol Wills
 ~~~~

James Morrison & The Worlds Biggest Jam

  THE WORLDS BIGGEST JAM IS LIVE

 We're going to have a 'Jam Session' live on the web where you'll be
able to hear my band live from a gig and we'll leave space for you to
play along and take your own solo - even trade fours with us!

The idea is that you record your performance at your end long with the
audio coming from our concert at the Sain Bar in Melbourne and then send
us the result - apart from a lot of fun and a chance to have us listen
to you play, you could win a range of great pages. Of course if you wish
you can just play along at home and leave it at that but we'd really
like to hear what you're doing, so if you can have a go.

It has been suggested to me that if people all over the world start
playing the same rhythm at the same time that we may alter the earth's
orbit - Jazz moving the world, sounds good to me! Check out our site
www.WorldsBiggestJam.com

James Morrison

www.jamesmorrison.com