Re: Music Library

I'm due to do the research part of my M.Sc. this year coming (due should
read due if I have the time). One of the projects I considered is a
software system for a bands music library. The reasearch would not include
an implementation of the software, though I rather suspect that would follow.

So if you don't come up with anything, let me know and I'll sit down and
write one...

-Nigel