Re: Music Library

Steve Cook, the Fodens band's Webmaster, has used software to computerise
our library (getting on towards 10,000 pieces).  He has also managed to
allow this to be accessed by all band members via a 'members only' section
on our web site.  This can be searched by style/genre, solo instrument,
group, composer etc.
To find out how e-mail him via the site.  I'm sure he'd be happy to help,
he's that type of guy.

www.fodensband.co.uk.

Phil.