Tony Neenan-Cork-Eire

Hi All,

I have just received some disturbing but unconfirmed news that Tony Neenan
died a couple of weeks ago of an aneurysm.

Tony was the principal cornet of St Nicholas band in Cork and the lead
trumpet in 'The Dukes'a Cork based dance band. I met Tony several times at
the Brass Band Summer School and we kept in touch by means of Christmas and
St Patrick's day cards.

Can any of our Irish based listees give me any information? e-mail me off
list at rodg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks

Grandad