Re: Music Library

Chris
Any Data base could be used for this purpose, such as the ones in Microsoft
Office or Lotus Smartsuite etc,  most versions of these packages contain
tutors to guide you though setting up and running a Data Base, they are very
easy to use honest.
The other advantage of using this type of package is the band could use it
for all the communications.
I would advise if you are setting up a system on computer you keep a hard
copy running for a short while, just in case.

Hope this is of some help

Dale Hitchen
DUT Yorkshire Imperial Rothwell Band

> Our band librarian is looking at putting our library on
> computer. Can anyone recommend a good software package.
>
> Chris Le Maistre. Band of The Island Of Jersey.
>
> clemail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>

> --

reflect
sponsors