RE: Music Library

I created an access database for my previous band.  I would recommend this
over a spreadsheet as it retains data integrity better.

I use Microsoft Developer Tools which enables me to distribute the database
to members who do not have Access installed on their machine.

A database application is extremely easy and flexible to use and I cannot
recommend that anyone uses a spreadsheet without using multiple backups to
make sure that it does not get messed up.

Stephen Whelan
Solo Horn City of Cambridge Band
mailto:s.whelan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx