Recording

Happy New Year, Nigel and List

I've recently discovered the Highlights of the Europeans 2000 CD, and, whilst YBS's execution of "Windows of the World" is impressive, I was wondering if anyone else (or indeed them) has released it on CD, as the Audience are starting to get on my nerves now!!

Also, does anyone on the list know of a top-quality recording of the Catherall arrangement of Jurassic Park? I have one recording on cassette, but it doesn't start at the beginning (the best bit!)

Ta all

Matt