Re: Recording

The recording of Windows Of The World on the Euro Y2K cd by YBS was the
premier performace and I don't believe that any other band has recorded
since. I think it was written especially for the band although that doesn't
mean that someone else hasn't recorded it too.

I quite like the audience applauding each of the soloists in turn but that's
probably because it reminds me of what a good performance it was, which I
was fortunate enough to be at.

Alistair

www.denham-hendon-brass.org.uk