Re: McMaster Low-Brass Workshop

I organise the workshop Ian and as of now, there are no plans to hold it this year.
My major pro contact, Marc Donatelle has moved to Chicago and attendance has been
slipping. In addition there has been very little interest shown by educators both
College and high school. So it seems like a good time to give it a pass for a year
and see if anyone misses it.

Dave Buckley.