RE: Horn and Soprano duets

Hi Matt,

I have an arrangement of The Prayer for sop and euph which might be usable for
sop and tenor horn ... you can hear a midi version at
http://www3.sympatico.ca/lloyd.sue.hiscock ... no percussion (it has a pop 8th
note feel at several places)

I'll be interested in hearing what you think .. I've been thinking of making a
sop and horn version ....

Thanks

Lloyd Hiscock