Uniforms

Hi All

In the not too distant future we'll be looking to replace our uniforms with
some up to date ones.  I did hear that some bands like to update them every
year and was wandering what happens to the old ones.  Does anyone have a
full set for sale at a reasonable price, or know of a set thats going to be
available soon.  Preferred colour is Maroon/Burgundy.

Thanks
Darren, Leigh Silver Band.