Re: Moor of Venice ( Area Test Pieces)

Gary Greenstock asked what were thoughts on the area test pieces. It will
probably be that once again depending on your standard of band and whether
you like the composer or not that the choice will be either right or wrong.
The Masters seem to have got it right by sending a choice of 4 pieces to
bands and asking which they would like to play. I appreciate that this would
be near impossible with the amount of bands that will start on the long road
to the Finals but at the end of the day we just have to get on with it.
 The 1st section Undaunted by Eric Ball will test many bands, although I am
sure that there will be many who disagree, and be complaining that there is
plenty of new music that could be used.