Re: Trombone Question?

Going off on a tangent, I used to play a Holton double-trigger bass
trombone, which used a mechanical linkage.  The solo trombonist at my old
band swore that the plastic 'knuckles' were identical in shape and size to a
certain spare part which can be obtained from Volvo dealers.  The Volvo
spares were, apparently, much easier to get hold off, and much much cheaper!

Shelley

Failing that buy a mechanical linkeage trombone.  People