Re: Moor of Venice

i think most of the errors are just mis-prints-like
missing dynamics, crescendo's etc., i think there may
be a few wrong notes in the beginning on the euph
part.
i'm not really keen on the Moor of Venice, I think
it's boring. i know it's harder to make music out of
something slow than just to rattle something fast off
so don't everyone send an e-mail telling me, I'm not
saying it's not difficult to play it properly, I just
find it boring, even to listen to as well as to play.
I've not heard/played any other sections pieces, but I
know a few people in 4th section bands who don't like
their piece either "Sinfonietta Pastorale" or
something like that I think. Just my thoughts :)
--- Gary Greenstock