Re: Undaunted

There is a recording of The Undaunted on the Harlequin label, no HAR1124 and called The Music of Eric Ball, played by Brighouse and conducted by Geoffrey Brand but I don't know if it's still available.  There is a phone number of 0827 53553 (I think maybe 01827 now, but seems a short number) and address of,
Harlequin Recording,
Elgar House,
Rufford,
Tamworth.