Re: Moor of Venice

Naturally it wasn't the reason why I posted it ;-)

Ant.

P.S. Soz, but the vast majority of our band have dipped into their own
pockets to buy Sovereign/Maestros etc. after out latest lottery rejection
letter (perhaps to cheer themselves up ?) , and I am feeling quite low with
my - gosh, I don't even know what it is called..... It's made in China tho.

Still, I'm only a low 2nd cornet. LOL