Re: Undaunted

Dunno if anyone has mentioned this yet 'cause I haven't been following
the thread, but I have a Brighouse CD called "The Music of Eric Ball"
recorded in 1991 which has 'The Undaunted' on it.

I never really listened to the CD much before 'cause to be honest I
hated it (it was a present)... and it's gone a funny brownish colour
round the edges too!

If you want any more details about the CD drop me an email...

Mark