Maynard Fergusson

In 1967 my wife bought me a Maynard Fergusson 'Cornet' mouthpiece,
It was a wedding present. After taking bad advice, I bored it out and
ruined it. If anyone out there has one doing nothing and would like to sell it, please name your price. Alternately, if anyone knows where I can get hold of one, please reply to, ericjdodworthband@xxxxxxxxxxx
  Thankyou.