Re: Harrisons Dream

Ron,
Would this be a 'private' recording for members of bands who participated in the
contest? I had been in touch with Doyen earlier and was told H's D would not be
released until Cory's released their new CD,, sometime this fall.
We have several people here in Western Canada anxiously awaiting the release after
studying the study score which I purchased last fall.
Larry White
Vancouver BC
Canada