RE: Cleopatra

I haven't seen a reply to this and I have just managed to get the details
off the person who I have lent my copy.

It is/was available with Piano accompaniment and the details on my copy are
as follows:

	Cleopatra E. Demare (Peter de Wildt)
	Copyright 1966 J.R. Lafleur and Son Ltd 295 Regent Street, London
	Authorised Edition Molenaar N.V. Wornerveer, Holland.
Graham Wade

--

sponsors
vetted