Nice web site

Hi all!
Just a note to suggest a great web site by a stunning trombone player.  He's
not registered with anyone yet, but Llanelli will have first refusal!! LOL!
(not really, I won't let him have my seat!)

www.marcusreynolds.co.uk

Also, well done to all the bands at the Gwent Youth Band Festival last
weekend. Not a good day for us, but an excellent standard across the board.

Gareth Dunley
Solo Trombone Llanelli & Dist.
MD Llanelli & Dist. Youth