[no subject]

Does anybody know if there's a brass band arrangement of a piece called
"Berliner Luft" by Paul Lincke (1866-1946).

I presume that it was written shortly after the end of World War 2 to
commemorate the Berlin air lift, and believe that it was later played at the
fall of the Berlin Wall.

There seems to be some 'pop' versions of it made in the '90's, though we're
probably only interested in a straight brass band march arrangement.

I haven't actually heard the piece myself - we've had a request to purchase
it from one of our band members!