RE: Berlin air lift march

Dear list members:

I have joined your group to see what was up. I have been lurking for a
few days. I play trumpet here in the USA, and we obviously have a very
different repertoire than you do, but I have quite a bit of respect
and envy for the degree of sophistication, skill and joy which you
invest in your music. I love brass which is why I have played it for
35 years!

The posting (below) to the listserve refers to the "german
publishers". Here is my query: I want my small BB to play zwiefachers,
a form of dance from Bavaria characterized by odd changes in meter.  I
already own a collection of 12 such tunes, called "Zwiefache aus dem
Oberpfalz", but we are hungry for more to add to our list.

Is there anyone over there who can recommend a source for more BB
arrangements of these type of tunes?

Thank you very much ( in advance)

Joe Niemczura
56 School St