Berliner Luft

Having emailed Peter off list anyone who has the military band parts please let me know and I will arrange it for you, or any other military music that you require. Please reply to a different email which is :-euphonium@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or brassarama@xxxxxxxxxxxxx which (I hope) will soon be on the list. I have played this march many times and know it would be excellent for BB.
Dave Mildren
Jersey