Re: Berliner Luft

FYI, I play in a German band, in addition to a brass band, and
Berliner Luft is one of our favorites.  I checked the copyright
dates last night and our arrangement has two -- 1904 and
1932.  If you like, I could get you the publisher info tomorrow.

I am not aware of any brass band arrangements, unfortunately.

Regards,

Connie Varner
Little German Band of Raleigh, NC