BBW Rankings

Hi all,

Do bands get taken out of BBW's top 50 rankings when they drop down to the
first section ?

This seems to have happened to my band, Kibworth.

We just crept in at number 50 in December following some decent results in
the second half of the year, but have been replaced by a band which I think
I'm right in saying have not done any contests in the second half of the
year (sorry if I'm mis-informed on this)

Rob.