Bagpipes

Hi to all on the list

we are currently preparing for a concert at one of the bands that i play
with and intend on using bagpipes as a bit of a novelty item.  We have an
excellent arrangement of Highland Cathedral (cheers for that david) which
has a bagpipe cue at the start and so that is one piece for the program but
we are looking for some other pieces which would work well with brass band
and bag pipes.  Anyone got any ideas (about pieces not the bagpipes).

Cheers

Dave