Music For Brass Ensemble

Hi there Listees,

This message is mainly directed to all Band Librarians/Musical Directors that
may be able to assist with the following books, now out of print from Novello.

We are looking to obtain copies of the 1st Cornet, Tenor Trombone and
Baritone Parts of the Music for Brass Ensemble (Denis Wright) Book 3.

If any one can assist, please contact me privately and we will reimburse any
costs for the above.

Regards

Bridgette Goold (Band Manager)
Cantium Brass (Kent)