Young Ambassadors Brass Band of Great Britain

YABB will be touring USA and Canada again in August 2001 (4th - 19th).

We are looking for UK based players on all instruments from Championship or
top First Section Bands with good sight-reading ability (as the first time
the band play together will be on stage).

If you are interested then please contact me directly via E-mail and I'll let
you know further details. Please give details of which instrument you play,
your age and also a few notes on playing experience / current band etc.

Age ranges generally between 18 - 35 (most are in 20 - 30 bracket!!)

Regards

Richard Batten
Bass Trombone