(Fwd) BRASS BANDS

Can anyone help with this enquiry.  If so please responde direct to
Lorraine,

Thanks

Janet Lewis
Besses

From:	  Rohan92@xxxxxxx
Date:	  Tue, 13 Feb 2001 21:17:34 EST
Subject:       BRASS BANDS
To:	    janet.lewis@xxxxxxxxx

Hi Janet

Looking for information about a Brass Band --The Clayton le Moors Rifle
Volunteers.

This Janet is from the 1800's.  They won the Belle Vue Brass Band Competion
in 1882.  But I wondered what became of them?  Can you enlighten me?  Or
actually tell me where to find information.

Thank you

Lorraine