Re: Gig Bags

My Vincent Bach gig bag (I play bass trombone too) cost 95.00.  It is quite
a good quality one, with plenty of padding (I don't play a VB, incidentally,
I play a Yamaha, but both my Yamaha and the band's Holton fit into it
easily).

Sorry if this is obvious, but be careful- there are some cheaper gig bags,
but they won't give the instrument anything like the protection it needs.
As the saying goes, you get what you pay for.

Hope this helps

Shelley