Re: Contesting Advice

Hi Andy,
Many thanks for replying to my email.
A few years ago I lived in Canterbury for 5 years. During that time I played
with City of Canterbury. We played once at  the Contest held in the Lees
Cliff Hall, Folkestone, so I remember it well. Its about 200 miles from
Weymouth to Folkestone, so rather too far for us to
travel.
Thanks again.
Mick Otter. Weymouth Concert Brass.