Re: Young Ambassadors Brass Band of Great Britain

Hello there,

I'm interested in a place on your USA/Canada tour

I play the soprano cornet in a first section band (Northfleet Brass). I'm 26
years old, been playing since I was 9, been in brass bands since the age of
11 and taught brass as a peripatetic teacher for 2.5 years. You'll find a
bit more about my musical background on my website at
http://clairestroudcv.homestead.com/index.html

If there is anything else you need to know, just ask!

Cheers,

Claire Stroud