Help! - Instrument Required

Dear All,

University of Warwick Brass Band are in fairly urgent need of an Eb bass
(just the instrument, not the player) as the loan of the one we usually
use has been recalled, leaving us short for a concert in two weeks time.
Could anybody lend us one, either just for the concert or longer term -
through into after Easter?  We have two very good Eb players, and two BBb,
none of whom own their own instruments, and the society is not in a
position to buy instruments at this time.  Any help appreciated and
obviously, any instruments borrowed will be well looked after and insured
by us.

Also, if anybody has a contact for players in Dawmill Colliery Band, this
would also be great, as a friend at Rolls Royce (Coventry) suggested they
may be able to help us.

Many thanks indeed

David Sait
University of Warwick Brass Band