London Gig

Dut Yorkshire Imperial band are playing a concert at Canary Warf on Sat
28th April 2001.

We would like to extend our stay in London to the Sunday 29th April with
a concert or rehearsal workshop with a band in the area.  Anybody
interested in the above please contact me off list.

Thanks Dale
DUT Yorkshire Imperial Rothwell Band
tuba.dale@xxxxxxxxxx