Re: National Anthem - ONE LINER

Hmm.... well, no offence was intended, of course, the point being that I
thought that an Irishman (as opposed to an Ulsterman) just might not like
the idea that the Londonderry Air was the National Anthem of Eire - I
believe that the use of that name for the City of Derry has been the bone of
contention in the Emerald Isle since at least the 17th Century.   It would
be understandable if Larry, who if I remember rightly, comes from the other
side of the Atlantic, was not aware of these local sensitivities, hence my
light-hearted remark.  I think Monkey summed it all up perfectly in his
contribution.

Anyway, rest assured no offence intended - as my surname suggests, my roots
are in Ireland too.

Alec