Brass teaching in Western Australia

  • To: Brass Band chatlist <brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Brass teaching in Western Australia
  • From: Peter Younghusband <monkey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 11:49:30 +0800

I know I have posted some basic information on here before regarding
this topic, but here goes again...

The School of Instrumental Music that services instrumental teaching on
Western Australian schools is in need of three FULLY QUALIFIED brass
teachers. The department is willing to help with migration and visas
etc. for the right applicant(s).

You must be a four year trained teacher with a degree and PGCE. The jobs
are all in country areas of WA - Port Hedland (1800km North of Perth),
Kalgoorlie (400km North East of Perth) and Geraldton (400km North of
Perth).

More information about SIM can be found here:

http://members.iinet.net.au/~simusic/

If you are qualified and interested please reply personally. Please pass
this on to anybody you think may be interested who will not see it on
this list.

Monkey